–Writing: GoodNotes, UPAD3, Noteshelf, Notes Plus, Notability, etc.
–Drawing: ArtRage, Procreate, Sketches, Paper, SketchBook, ArtStudio, Zen Brush, etc.
–Writing: Meta Moji Note, Notepad+, Bamboo Paper, etc
–Drawing: Autodesk SketchBook, ArtFlow, Painter, Design, Zen Brush, etc.
Stylus Pens for Touch Screens, XIRON Active Stylus Pen for iPad 1.5mm Fine Point Stylus Digital Pencil for Android iOS & Other Touch Screen Device
Precise Copper Tip
This pen stylus with 1.5mm diameter tip,provide more precise, give you a realistic feeling for creation, good for drawing and painting. Internal elastic design and to buffer the strength of clicking. The tip is irreplaceable, copper material, it is more durable than rubber and can last for a lifetime.
With USB Charge port & Smart power-saving: 30 minutes automatic shutdown The active stylus’s USB Micro charge port,with lithium battery inside, it can continuously use for about 12 hours. You can easily charge it via ac adapter ,power bank or computer.
With glove and pen bag The gift glove reduces the friction between your hand and the tablet surface, preventing your hand from activating features on touch sensitive tablets. And the pen bag will protect your pen well.
Please follow these steps to make sure the Active Stylus is allowed to work in your iPad Pro/iPad 2018.
1. Go to Settings > Apple Pencil > Turn off the Apple Pencil.
2. Settings > Notes > Turn off “Only Draw with Apple Pencil.
3. Then you’ll will be ready to use the Active Stylus.
If the Stylus pen is insensitive,see the following solutions:
1. Make sure the stylus is enough battery power when using.
2. Please turn off “Only Draw with Apple Pencil” on your iPad.
3. Holding the stylus with a slight inclination angle to the screen will have better writing experience.
4. If the words/letters you write are too small , they will skip or disappear.
5. The pen has no palm rejection, make sure your hand is not in touch with the screen, or wear the including glove, otherwise it will not work.
Not support Micro Window Systems. Not support straight lines. No palm rejection; No press sensor.
Easy to use
- Working: Blue LED on
- Charging: Red LED on
- Fully charged: Green LED on
- 1x Stylus Pen
- 1x glove
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Fiber-mesh Tip
- 1 x Pen Bag
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Packing box
There are no reviews yet.